Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spelling and Sentences

Review of Coordination and Subordination: 

1.  I am not a good speller, nor am I a good juggler.

2.  I am not a good speller, but I like ice cream.

3.  I am not a good speller, so I avoid writing.

4.  I am not a good speller when I have to type.

5.  I am not a good speller after I eat lunch.

6.  When I type too quickly, I am not a good speller.

(Next to each number in your daybook, write sub or coord, and then the word that IS the conjunction.)

And now for something completely different. Here is the link to today's lecture on "Why Is English So Hard to Spell?

In your daybooks, number from 1 to 8. You write down the answers to the questions as they appear.

Homework:

1.  Be working on your Draft #2 Observation, due Friday.

2.  TWFTD: punk

No comments:

Post a Comment