Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Surfing Savant

Marzo moving.

I return yesterday's quiz. For those who got 100%, congrats. You used the context well.

For those who missed a few, I wrote synonyms on the paper for you. You supply the correct term on the paper, and put the quiz in your daybook to turn in with your daybook this Friday.

Thinkwrite: What do you know about Clay Marzo that does not show in this picture?
 
Idiot savant. What is it?
 
Reread the article. As you read, write down a list of words. Two columns: words you're not really sure what they mean, and words that you think are very descriptive.
 
 



Homework:

1. You are taking notes, I hope.

2. Tomorrow you will use class time to begin typing your draft. I've decided that Draft 1 needs to be typed so that you can bring two copies of it to class on Thursday. (Seeing your comments ON the Lego instructions inspired me.)

2. TWFTD: your choice from "Surfing Savant."

No comments:

Post a Comment